Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowships (SURF)
The SURF programme is helping students across engineering, science, and technology disciplines discover a world of opportunity available to them through research. By closely working with other creative and innovative people, students explore, discover, and transform ideas into reality to advance society and improve people’s lives. The interdisciplinary nature of the research drives students to learn new concepts and skills for real-world impact.
SURF Programme Benefits
- Receive pay to conduct hands-on research under the direction of a faculty member and a graduate student
- Attend professional development and research seminars
- Present research discoveries at the SURF Symposium
- Enjoy social activities with other SURF students
- Celebrate at the end-of-programme banquet